Sunday, January 30, 2011

Overly Excited

The littlest things make me so happy, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, good for me on my own I think, but some people find it strange. My tatting makes me very happy, it looks so nice and neat, and colorful too.

Looking at a fellow blogger's blog, I saw a picture of wonderfully patterned shuttles, now I want some! I'm going to Etsy.com right after I post this to look for some, because;
1.I like supporting talented people and starving artists, and
2.I'm tired of my dull plastic shuttles from JoAnns, the pretty Pinks and Blues always tend to disappear, and I'm left with yellows and oranges. Now that I think about it, maybe my cousin is taking them.... She does tend to do that.

Anyway, if you're reading this and happen to know of a nice artist on Etsy, let me know!

I won't be posting pictures today of anything, tomorrow maybe. I'm working on an amazing pattern for a crown, the challenge will be starching it!

No comments:

Post a Comment