Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Thread

I went to Joann today to get some size 20 thread! Here's what I got:








I especially love the multi-colored one, and the purple/blue one is yummyyyy. It reminds me of the "luna" thread by yarnplayer on etsy, for some reason, although I know it's completely different. At some point, I do want to get some pretty thread on etsy, but I'm not sure how I can get a paypal.

Here's the progress I made on the crown. It's super messy because I forgot my needle and home, and a lot of pieces in this book, I've found, don't lie flat until they're blocked.



That's what I have for you for the day!
<3

3 comments:

  1. The bottom two threads are two of my favorites! I really must make a crown... after I finish the three snowflakes, three bookmarks, two hankies, and four edgings I've started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,yummy thread!

    The crown is looking good - so fast! You go, girl!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only out of practicality did I not go for only the multi-colored thread! Surprisingly, though the selection of Lizbeth is limited for normal colors, there are soooooo many multi!

    The crown is turning out to be easier than I thought, tatting up pretty fast. (:

    Wow, you've got an awful lot on your plate, Diane! Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete