Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Snuppy!

You see, everyone is talking about Easter. But does anyone wish Snuppy a happy birthday? I think not. You see, Snuppy was the first dog to be cloned. He was born in South Korea on April 24, 2005. He's an Afghan hound and his surrogate mom is a golden retriever. Isn't that interesting? I don't think I would have named him Snuppy though. It came from the name of the school (Seoul National University- SNU) and the word "puppy". That's the kind of creative that makes people roll their eyes. Like when I pretended to be a dog for 3 weeks straight when I was 9. Well, there's my bit of nonsense for the day. Oh, and Happy Easter!

Yesterday, I FINALLY got eggs to decorate. I set everything up all nice to work... but it didn't happen. *sigh*

I have no idea how to organize those little Lizbeth threads. The bigger ones I have on golf clubs that are propped up in the corner, but these are so tiny. I've just been keeping them in a Joann bag. The eggs are going to be put away and I figure I can work on them in my free time and have them ready for next Easter.

In other news, I am embarking on a new project! It's gonna be big! I don't know how big, it depends on how bored I get.

I don't remember what book it's from "Tatting Doilies and Edgings" maybe. I got it from the library and photocopied patterns that I figured I'd do at some point. Is that illegal? I sure hope not. The designs is made up of little squares, so it can pretty much turn into anything. And if I do a square or more a day, it'll be finished in no time! Wishful thinking, right? We'll see.

Isn't it pretty? Fancy shmancy! The picture on the pattern doesn't do it justice at all.

That's all for today.

I hope everyone had a great Easter! (:

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment