Friday, April 8, 2011

MIA for a little bit

Uh oh! I overestimated my deadline. I have three pieces to make in less than a week. Two are (very large!) doilies and one is a bookmark, plus I have to make fabric labels. The labels confuse me because it says to make temporary sewn on fabric labels. My thing is that it's pretty much impossible to write neatly on fabric, and I don't know what the labels are supposed to say. Advice would be nice here *stressing*

I know this will be much easier next year, and hopefully next year I won't have gone through a tatting strike a month before the fair.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, haven't been able to get a battery :(. My next post will be sometime next week-ish, or whenever I finish my pieces.

Wish me luck! (:
<3

P.S. this doesn't mean I won't be reading blogs though ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment