Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Earring Crazy

I've been a bit sickly this week, so forgive my absence of posts. I'm nearly done with the handkerchief, there are about 4 pattern sections left, easy! If only that poodle would mind herself. It seems she is most loving when my lap is covered in thread and lace. Multiple times I've had a piece in the making on my lap when she jumps on me. That's when I go into worry mode, keeping track of her paws. Then, without warning, she'll jump down, taking everything with her. I haven't a method yet for prevention. Usually I just go "BUNNAYYYYYY!!" and she freezes. The best method, I've found, is to catch her mid air and quickly untangle everything, before she gets nervous and pees. Yes, tatting can be that trivial at times.


I talked about this in my last post I think. My mom signed me up for this art fair thing and I'm going have a table with tatted things. The time thing is what made me a little nervous about this, but I think it might be okay. It won't be the end of the world. I just made these easy little things, and I'll get to talk to people, so it won't be so bad.

The fair thing is on Saturday, and I'll be taking tons of pics!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment