Thursday, May 19, 2011

So good!

I got up early. Went to school. Went to piano and violin. Typical Wednesday? No way, Jose! I received QUITE a special envelope in the mail! It was from the very talented Krystle Dawne. For so long, I've been staring at pictures of wonderful thread for sale on Etsy. I think I've been doing that for months at least twice a week. But, alas, I had no paypal. I finally got one a little while ago and made my first Etsy/thread purchase EVER. I browsed zillions of pages and listings, making note of ones I liked. My decision was very easy though, despite all that. Krystle's thread is just so striking and bold, just my type. I purchased her "Of Berries and Fairies" thread in size 40. It's so pretty! I need to think of something special to do with it. There will definitely be more purchases in the future.





This is a size 20 sample of Vineyard at Dusk, I think. One I had been looking at, and my second favorite!

Another note, my mom (Crystal Eve) had a friend when she was a kid named Crystal Dawn, of course, spelling was never really clarified. So, who knows?


Hmm no news other than that. OH WAIT! YES there is. I am officially a High School Graduate. Today was my last day of school. It feels strange that..well... it doesn't feel strange. My schooling isn't over, and I don't feel quite as old as I thought I would at this point. The fun of grading up each summer has worn off, so it's not a big deal that that isn't present. I'm taking a gap year, if you wish to know. I will not disclose the plans for the future as I don't want to jinx them, but a lot will be happening this year! Thirteen years of schooling over. Eight to go. *sigh*

That's all for today!
Thank you (:

No comments:

Post a Comment