Monday, July 4, 2011

BYAHHH

We're moving.. Like, tomorrow..... My mom is a fan of letting us know things at the last moment. There's no excuse either. I don't really have too much stuff. Just craft and music things, so it's not a big deal. It's been so busy, I haven't been reading blogs, and probably won't be posting for a while, we shall see.

On the plus side, while out and about with a friend, I stopped at a Walmart (she loitered around, while I looked at stuff). In the craft section, I came across this.

Size 30 thread! Isn't that strange? At Walmart, of all places. I've never seen this in size 30. I wonder why they chose to carry that. Or why most craft stores choose not to. HMMMM!

And, remember that yarn I showed you the other day? While packing it up, I realized just how much I have.


*sigh* what to do with it........ Most of it I haven't used either.Yarn makes me happy.

Anyway, last post for a while!

Talk to you soon. (:

5 comments:

  1. good luck with your move! and yes weird for walmart to carry sz30... i usually get sz 10 from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the move goes smoothly. I've seen size 30 at the Walmarts here. Their inventory is not reliable though so it might be gone by now. It's the smallest I've seen other than the small tatting cotton balls and I don't think Walmart carries those either. We have THREE super Walmarts. The one closest to me no longer carries fabric and their yarn stock is much less than it used to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck with the move. I hope your back with an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your thread are very nice , I like the white!

    ReplyDelete