Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Conscience

I've got one of those. No lectures, or essays. Yes, I am sleep deprived, so it's entirely possible, but I'm going to spare you. I've had one of those Etsy things for a long, LONG time, but I am very prone to guilt. I worry that I may disappoint someone. Not to say that I have little faith in myself and capabilities, it's just that I hope to have a positive impact on people in one way or another. To get over that feeling, I decided to put some thread up.

That's it.




I swear.



 Each picture is a link to its page. ^_^

In size 10 and 30. I've got to say that size 30 is entirely lovely. My favorite is the middle one.

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! That's exactly why I don't sell anything! I give it away, because I figure no one is going to complain about a gift. Of course, I could be wrong. ; )

    Your threads are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anika,
    I'd love to get some of your thread size 30, especially the blues and the pink/purple. Is there a link to your etsy I missed? Hugs from Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. I opened an Etsy shop this summer. I want everything I put up for sale to be perfect. Needless to say, I have quite a collection of items I don't consider quite "good enough."

    ReplyDelete