Saturday, August 20, 2011

New Thread and a Pattern


Yesterday I spent a really long time dying thread, and I'm really happy with the results! The colors are rich, even, and shiny.



Links through the pictures goes to the Etsy page for size 20, but there are sizes 10, 20, 30, 50, and 80.

The pink one is my absolute favorite. I'm keeping a skein of #50 for myself. It looks a bit unorganized in the pictures, but, unwound, it fades very evenly. I like it!

This is a pattern for a doll hat that can be tied with a ribbon. It's pretty easy and easily adapted to be as frilly or non-frilly as you like. I made it to stay on one page and it's in black and white with clear photos, so very printer friendly! Click here to see it. This should help make up for my recent advertising.

Thank you!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just ordered some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love the new colors! I loved the last colors too, but these just made it too hard to resist. Keep going young lady, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors Anika! Still hoping for your burgundy in 30 or 50, but my oder for these beauties will tide me over for a while. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot even imagine dyeing threads, even though I've seen tutorials. I'm amazed how you just jumped into this; and look how far you've come! Very impressive colors and blends!!!

    ReplyDelete