Since it's cruel to give a child clothing for their birthday, I also made her a pin that shes especially happy about.
Also, a few days she lost her first tooth, so I covered a little jewelry box in pretty paper and glued a modernish rose to the top. On the inside it says the normal stuff "First tooth lost bla bla bla"
1. A tonnn of cross stitch patterns. They were only a couple dollars each.
2. Booklets of embroidery and crochet patterns. I'm gonna make an effort to learn.
3. Stickers for cards. The violin one in particular is a catch as my violin teacher will appreciate it.
4. Little baggies. I accidentally ordered two packs. -_____-. So now I have about 7 million.
5. Macrame rings! YAYYYY!! This one especially thrilled me as I've seen tatted ornaments in rings and reallyyyy want to try that. My mom is in love with ornaments so she'll like that. Although, they forgot to include the 3" ones...
6. Little knick knacks, blending tortillons, labels, feathers for jewelry, and a stylus for nailpolish. Oh and a tote that was like $3 and is PERFECT for yarn projects.
I know, I know. But it was all sooooo inexpensive and looking at it now, everything is actually going to get good use.
I don't usually get this much stuff. Its just right now as there are all the sales, free shipping, etc. I don't want to seem like a spoiled brat. I don't spend money on clothes or makeup or nailpolish or that, I just spend money on crafts!
Once again, you can totally tell me if my "hauls" are annoying. They bug some people, whereas I LOVEEE them.
Oh yeah, and I put some shuttles up on Etsy. I practiced a bit, and I feel confident with these!
Click on the pictures to go to the listings. :)
That's ittt! I hope you enjoyed this post at least a little.
Thank you for reading :)