Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mmmm Thread

I've never crocheted using HDT, so I was pretty happy to find a spare skein of Harvest Moon in size 10 (Spare as in not a full skein). Also a size 10 skein of a variation I didn't like. I dyed a full set of it a while ago and decided it wasn't store quality. So I've just been including it as an extra with purchases of a similar size. The little windy things are from Joann.



So I have those two wound up and ready to crochet at some point. I'm just not one to keep starting projects when there's already one on the shuttle/hook. 

Oh and if you want to check out my HDT on eBay, it's here. Free shipping after $15. :) 

I went to Joann yesterday because I had some stuff to return and some COUPONSS. So I got a set of tatting needles because, surprisingly, they carry them! It's a set of all the smaller ones. I wish there was a yarn one too. 


I don't know why it says "3 needles" There are 4 in there. #8, 7, 5-0 and 3-0. Just in time, being as my other little needle broke. 

Surprisingly, that's it! Have a nice day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment