Thursday, December 13, 2012

Even more earrings... Wut...

I haven't been tatting so much these past couple days. It's been more about other projects and cleaning up after an overzealous pit bull. Today she chewed up a lightbulb (LIGHTBULB!). How terrifying! I inspected her mouth and there didn't seem to be any wounds. Let's hope she didn't swallow any glass. I went straight out and bought her some new chew toys that don't seem to interest her at all.

Side note: Why are good dogs toys so expensive?!

Anyway, I have a few more pairs of earrings. The first is just another one of the flower earrings in a more vivid color selection (chosen by my boyfriend/color advisor).


These are a play on the Egyptian Flower earrings. I might add some chain to these. I'll post a pic if I do.



The next are crazy simple. Just the first layer of the flower petals and I added some beads for elegance. A little too simple for my taste.


So now I've completed 10 pairs of earrings. My mom visited me today and I gave her three of them. That means I have 7 pairs of gift earrings. Not too shabby. And still an acceptable amount of time until Christmas! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely earrings, I like the last pair, simple but elegant
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've used jump rings in the center... such a simple idea, and so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but lovely! All of your recipients will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete