Monday, December 3, 2012

Hello there! (Again)

For such a long time, I didn't have a camera. You see, my mom bought a way too fancy camera while back and never got around to using it. That meant it was mine. Then, she decided to learn how to use it. I don't live with my mom, so this was a problem. FINALLY she broke down and realized that she won't be able to learn it. This is good and bad. Good- I get to have the camera in my possession. Bad- I'm stuck filming everything for her.

Today, I took pictures of all the tatting I've been doing and of Delilah (who is HUGE), excited to post it up for you. Alas for the first time ever, ALL the pictures I took vanished from the SD card along with some formal pictures I took a couple days ago. That is incredibly disappointing. I managed to get Delilah to pose and everything. Hoping to high heaven that this was a one time thing or maybe just a problem with the individual SD card.

I do however have some pictures to post that I took a couple weeks ago for Etsy.





It's like moderny stuff. Not too interesting for this sort of blog.

I will post my actual tatting pictures soon (hopefully)!

5 comments:

  1. How lovely to see you!!! I love your moderny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you're back to blogging, i was wondering where you were ;) your tatting is very...awesome...i guess would be the word..very awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see a post from you again! I love the tatting on rings. It looks so sleek and modern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back, The rings looks lovely and something very modern done with tatting
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete