Monday, February 18, 2013

99 Little Doilies

So my new book came on Friday. It's called 99 Little Doilies. I don't have a picture of the book, but it's absolutely glorious. I've completed these three so far. They are 8 to 10 rows each. The book's patterns range from 8 to 20 rows, it looks like. I was just going by yardage since I wanted to use some of my old HDT that is in 50 yard skeins. The first and third pictures are my old HDT. The red doily is so beautiful. That one I will be doing again. The first one I did without seeing the picture first. I love the fact that I can follow a pattern now without seeing what I'm doing. I'm growing up (crochet wise)! 

So if you're in the neighborhood for a fast project crochet book, this is the one. Each one took me no more than a couple hours, if that. Best $11 I've spent on a book, yet! 




3 comments: