Monday, March 18, 2013

Northern Lights and Spring Break!

So it's officially spring break. Last week, I had 6 midterms and one paper due. It wasn't actually all that hectic, as opposed to worrying. I don't think I did very well in anatomy or history, but everything else is good.

This week has been designated as cleaning/dyeing/gardening week. I need to get everything done NOW. Otherwise, I'll have to wait until summer!

To kick off spring break, I dyed a new color-way called Northern Lights:


I love how it came out! I need to tat a sample soon, but I already know it's going to be pretty. 

There are two more color-ways on the way. They aren't as pretty as this one, but they're sort of unique.

5 comments:

  1. That is definitely northern lights, I was sent a card from Fairbanks by a tatter which sits on my fireplace and that is the colours exactly of the sky, well done on getting such a wonderful match.
    Hope you get some time to tat a sample with all the things you want to do this week, hope the weather is kind to you, good job we are not in the UK it's too cold to even for the garden to start thinking of spring.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your spring break! Mine's next week, and I'm eagerly awaiting the birth of my newest granddaughter, due the 27th.

    Northern Lights is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Northern Lights is so pretty! I love it.

    ReplyDelete