Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pixie Dust and Evergreen

I finally (finally) was able to catch the sun for some pictures of this thread. I'm glad I waited. I got some nice accurate, clear pictures, and listed everything on etsy.

Some very calm greens. It's a slow, smooth transition. 

Pixie Dust. My favorite!
It turned out soooo pretty. I only dyed size 20, so I guess I'll be trying my first crochet size 20 Doily soon. 

My latest doily. I didn't take a very good picture of it, but it turned out really nicely. It took a lot longer than the other ones because I didn't get too much crochet time this week. Too bad.. 

I started tatting my Miracle doily again. It's the last row, so I'm making a rule for myself: no new projects until the Miracle doily is done. 

Now I won't have anything new for a while. 6 midterms next week, therefore my weekend is wholly accounted for. 

Wish me luck! 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with your midterms! Love the pixie dust-it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors! I especially like Pixie Dust. I've made that little doily. It's one of my favorite patterns.

    ReplyDelete