Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Money's Where My Mouth Is!

Nothing to report on besides this....

YES! I was driving myself nuts worrying about this exam, thinking I probably made a ton of mistakes. I did make mistakes, but I still got 96%. One percent more than I hoped for. 


This was the most difficult exam so far, according to my classmates. I guess studying really does pay off. I got the highest score in the class!

However, the 4% that I missed is due to silly (so silly!) mistakes. 3 points were missed total, out of 75. 2 of the points were because I forgot that the square root of anything is plus OR minus...... twice. And the last point was because my brain decided that -1-5 was 4. Silly me. I hate to think that if only I had gone over my work one more time I might have gotten 100%... *sigh*

Better luck next time!

3 comments:

  1. You STILL did good - congratulations, and chalk up the "silly mistakes" to being human!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!
    simple mistakes are always easy after the fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I do understand your frustrations though. Don't spend too much time kicking yourself over it. You'll take that few extra minutes next time and have the 100%. Go celebrate instead. :D

    ReplyDelete